Guiding Employees Towards Their Best Selves
We help companies lead their employees toward optimal health and performance.
Whether you’re a global operation or a startup, the cost of employee wellness is an investment that pays off in many ways. It’s been shown that when employees create new healthy habits, performance improves, at work and everywhere else.
What is the Goal of the Corporate Health & Wellness Challenge
To encourage camaraderie, wellness, charitable giving, and athletic skill through an active fit lifestyle that will increase employee performance and engagement. The purpose of Challenges is to encourage healthier lifestyle behaviors. Challenges are successful when a supportive, positive climate of fun and camaraderie helps people to adopt or maintain a healthy way of living. With little or no investment in creating a company challenge, the net result is an engaged and productive workforce that performs at a higher level – everybody wins!
- Division A – 50 or more employees
- Division B – 49 or less employees
- Male/Female Employee with most race finishes
- Top 3 Companies with most entries/finishes
- Fittest Employee (average of times submitted)
- Fittest Company (average of all employee times submitted)
- (Company is encouraged to do internal awards)
- A – $500 includes entry into Tug of War tournament
- B – $250 includes entry into Tug of War tournament
- 1 point – employee that finishes a race/run/walk in the greater Waco area and submits their official finishing time to us
- 2 points – employee with a top 10 finish in age group
- 3 points – employee at top 10 finish in overall gender
- .5 point – employee enters name into GWSC volunteer database
- .5 point – employee volunteers at event coordinated through GWSC
Champions to be recognized at a press conference with a trophy that they keep for 1 year and will receive media recognition plus 1-year advertisement on GWSC website
Large Company Leader Board
Small Company Leader Board